First and foremost: thank you for checking out my e-portfolio.
This e-portfolio serves two purposes: to introduce you to my work & to illustrate my competence in the Professional Competency Areas for Student Affairs Educators by ACPA & NASPA (2015).
To learn about the Professional Competency Areas for Student Affairs Educators, click the ACPA/NASPA Competencies tab above. You'll be able to view the ten competency areas and view the original document from ACPA & NASPA on that page.
Pronouns: she | her | hers
MBTI: INFJ (Introversion | Intuition | Feeling | Judging)
Strengths: Empathy | Ideation | Input | Intellection | Learner
Areas of Interest:
1. Career Development
2. LGBT+ identities
3. First Year & Senior Year Experience Programs
4. Educational Technology
1. Attain a leadership role in Career Services (long-term)
2. Instruct courses in higher education and/or career development
3. Serve as an advocate for LGBT+ students' professional success
4. Spearhead the use of innovative technologies in career development